EMSEV-2020 in Taiwan
24-28 August 2020
Nation Central University, Taoyuan, TW
Center for space and Remote Sensing Research (R2-116, CSRSR)
The biennial symposium “EMSEV 2020” will be held in the Center for space and Remote Sensing Research, (http://www.csrsr.ncu.edu.tw/homepage.php) National Central University, (NCU, https://www.ncu.edu.tw/) Taoyuan, Taiwan 24-28 August 2020. The workshop (https://irsl.ss.ncu.edu.tw/emsev2020) will focus on the observation and understanding of various kinds of electromagnetic phenomena associated with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions particularly from a multidisciplinary point of view. It would be a great opportunity for students and young researchers to present their scientific research and achievements as well as a valuable occasion for the building of interdisciplinary co-operation among scientists of the worldwide.
- Session 1 Electromagnetic methods for seismicity and volcano monitoring
- Session 2 Theoretical and laboratory studies for understanding seismic and volcanic phenomena
- Session 3 Satellite observations for volcanic and seismic hazard assessment and monitoring
- Session 4 Earthquake and volcano related phenomena investigation by multidisciplinary and multi-parametric approaches
- Session 5 Magnetospheric, ionospheric, atmospheric, and lithospheric coupling
- Session 6 Electromagnetic signals associated with earthquakes and volcanic eruptions
Abstract Submission [Deadline: June 30 at 5:00pm TST]
Early-bird Registration [Deadline:May 31 at 23:59pm TST]
Chair: Prof. Jann-Yenq Liu (National Central University); E-mail: email@example.com
How to Reach Us
- MOST international airlines fly to the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) that is only a 20-minute taxi ride form the NCU Campus.